Saturday, March 14, 2009

UH...sorry?

Okay, so a "long time" since my last post would be a bit of an understatement. Ages ago might be more apt...sorry about that. Been a bit busy, a bit lazy, a bit uninterested in blogging. I won't promise that the next post will come sooner either!

The girls are doing fine. Still not really "talking" per se, but they are trying to imitate and they seem to understand a lot more words than before. We 've been hanging out with my mother for a while now, but she's going home tomorrow so we'll be back to just us. I'm assuming the girls are still around 25 pounds, but I have no idea how much they really weigh. They are wearing 2T/24 months clothes pretty consistantly now and a lot of the 18-month stuff is getting too small. They'll be 2 at the end of May, so that's not so bad!

They're pretty good at coloring, stacking, looking at books and everything now. They eat almost anything we give them. And they are doing great with their spoons and forks.

And now some pictures, since that's what everyone wants!

First up, Evie:

And then, Lily:

Here is Evie eating a half a grilled cheese sandwich. We don't do this often, since they take WAY too big bites:

Here is Lily eating her sandwich. They love grilled cheese:

And since I'm feeling generous, here is a video of the girls being...the girls:

2 comments:

Cass said...

Aww, what cuties! They look so big and strong. And they'll catch onto the Sit N Spin eventually--I think it took Jenna until nearly age 4 to master that one!

Great update!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Wow, they've grown SO much! I'm glad you're back blogging. I understand about losing interest in blogging...I go through periods of that, too.