Thursday, April 30, 2009

Musical Short

Lily figured out her Dad's harmonica. She didn't do it for very long spurts, but I caught her this one time with the video camera. So here you go, Lily's first harmonica performance:



And so she isn't left out, a cute picture of Evie I uploaded today. There are a bunch more pictures where it came from, but my headache is making it hard to deal with the computer screen. For those who don't know, I've been working on a book *after spending many years coming up with the idea* and that has meant a lot of computer time. So my migraine today is colossal.

That's the package their Easter present from my parents came in...

2 comments:

Kellan said...

My Little Billy is always playing the harmonica! What a cute video.

I'm so happy to hear you are writing your book - WOO HOO!!!!! I was inspired by a fellow blogger and he just announced that he is working on his first book too. I'm honored to hear that I inspired you and I hope you keep at it. I write every single day and can't believe how enjoyable it has been. I do have a few people reading my story and am waiting to hear feedback. I know my story needs work and welcome their suggestions and ideas. I wish you all the luck in the world and if you really have characters with swords it sounds like it could be a really fantastic story. Let me know how it's going and if you decide to offer information on your blog, I'd love to hear more about it!!! Good luck, Kate!!!

Kellan

girlytwins said...

So adorable. My girls are so into music right now.

Congrats on your book writing. Very awesome.