Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tagged...

OK then.

I was tagged by Debra.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my Facts:
1. I am an avid fanfiction writer. I write in the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings fandoms, predominantly, but I started a little something in the Dukes of Hazzard fandom that I never finished. Fave characters are Legolas, Aragorn, Obi-Wan, Anakin (before he's Vader), and Bo and Luke.

2. I studied Naval Architecture for two years at SUNY Maritime in the Bronx and spent two months aboard the school's training ship. As an engineering major, I was stuck in the really hot engine room, but I loved it. I learned amazing things, got to do amazing things. I could go on and on about the things I did.

3. While on summer sea term, we visited Philadelphia, Edinburgh, Copenhagen and the Canary Islands. I also visited various spots in Germany during a band exchange program in middle school. Traveling was so much fun!

4. I attended DEC camps for a few years in middle school and I remember we got caught in a downpour, lighting storm and had to hike MILES back to camp in it before we got completely flooded out. I was scared I'd get zapped by lightning because I had metal buttons on my raincoat...

5. I met my husband at my Tae Kwon Do school. I'm a third degree black belt, he's a fourth degree. Funny thing is, we both went to the same school for 5 or so years before we even knew the other existed! I didn't even know his name, though I'd seen him all the time. He even tested me for my green belt, but we don't remember each other.

6. I loved doing .22 rifle shoots with my father when I was younger. I started when I was about 12 and did pretty good, though I never really had competition in my division. I am still a good shot, if you ask Eric! I own a .22 rifle and also am permitted to carry/conceal a .22 caliber pistol. I have a Walther P22.

7. Ugh, what else... Well, during my Maritime days I marched in a number of New York City parades as a part of the school's marching band. Pretty nifty to be marching in the big apple. I mean, c'mon, not everyone can say they've done that!

SINCE I don't have the wherewithall to go look up who on my list of blogs I visited HASN'T been tagged, if you read this and weren't tagged for this...YOU'RE TAGGED NOW! Hehehe. Yeh, that's me being lazy...I didn't mention that fact about me, did I!? So yeh, if you didn't do this, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: