Sunday, February 10, 2008

Award?! Me? Wow!

I got a blog award! My first ever!!! Debra, whose advice as a mommy has definitely helped me already, and whose Coupon blog is one of my new favorite places, passed on this award:



Gosh, I don't know how to pass it along because most likely everyone on my list has already gotten it from someone else! But I'll look around anyway. (Hey, seeing as it's a "Make my Day Award", I could pass it BACK to you, Debra! :-) )
Seriously though, whether she got one already or not, I would like to pass this to Arizona because all her comments on my blog have really made my day lately! I love chatting with people and it DOES seem we have a bunch in common!!!
Gotta go now, work tonight and one not-so-happy baby in the bouncy seat!

2 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Wow, THANKS! I love this award! I don't know what else to say!

Debra said...

YEAH!!! You are welcome and I am SO happy Arizona got this award. She makes my day everyday!!! And I cannot wait to see her at the end of this month!