Friday, February 22, 2008

Bounce away!

Hah, Lily likes the Johnny Jump Up thing! She took a few tries before she got the hang of the jumping but she seems to enjoy it now. Eve still hangs there, or rather spins in circles, and will eventually start to cry. It might just take a few more tries, or she might not like it at all. Here is Lily enjoying her new toy:



And some cute pics for your enjoyment, since I finally got around to uploading them from the camera! First is Eve, eating a toy as usual.


Second is just a cute Lily!

4 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Oh my gosh, look at those smiles!!! So cute!

jenni anne said...

oh my heck. those are two of the cutest faces i have ever seen!!!

Kate said...

Thanks for the comments! I've got more pics to post soon! I just LOVE taking pics!

Debra said...

Those are THE best cheeks I have EVER seen on babies. Seriously... better than MY babies. Oh man.. I just want to LOVE on those cheeks!