Friday, February 8, 2008

Helping hand

Just a cute little episode so far today. Eve decided to "help" Lily roll over -- all so that she could put her OWN hand in Lily's mouth. One of these days, Lily, who has the sharper, further out teeth, is going to bite down on her sister's hand. Then Eve might let her alone. She loves to put her hands in her sister's mouth. I guess it's more exciting then her own? Who knows! Here's the roll assistance:





AND, Eve's prize:



Looks like they STILL like to try and occupy the same space. They are always on top of each other these days. Usually ends up pissing one of them off after a while. I would get a little perturbed if someone kept sticking their fingers in my mouth or pulling tufts of hair too, I guess. I'm sure it will escalate when they are older, they just seem to be getting an early start.

Question for all you preemie moms, and I'll probably post it on the momo site too, when did you peds give you the OK to switch to the Next Step infant formula -- for 9 to 24 months? At adjusted or actual 9 months? My aunt got us a bunch from her peds office. It's good til 2009, so I'm not worried about it going bad, just wondering how long we have to store it so I know how far to pack it away!

4 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I sometimes get Next Step coupons in the mail...if I get any more I'll send them to you if you want them. They're usually for $4 off.

My girls always stick their fingers in eachother's mouths, too. Its pretty cute. The only time its a problem is when I breastfeed them at the same time. Sunny thinks its funny to yank my boob out of Elle's mouth and stick her fingers in. Now that Elle is getting a tooth maybe it won't be so funny....:) They've also been sticking their fingers in my nose. I don't like that so much! I can't believe how big your girls are! I remember when you posted on momo.org that they were delivered! They look great!

Kate said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by. We would take the coupons off your hands if you want. My email is kat2032@verizon.net, you can just drop me a line if you get any cuse I don't post my address to the blog!

Ah, teeth, yeh Lily has quite a bite already with only two teeth. I'm surprised Eve is brave enough to stick her fingers in there!

Debra said...

Oh girl.. it is JUST starting! Wait till the come up with bite marks up and down their arm. Thomas had 3 yesterday and I do not even remember him getting them from nick!!!

We never used the Next Step formula. I would ask your ped.

Debra said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! It has been a long road. I am hoping my PPD blog not only helps me get it all out, but helps those who need help too!! That is my goal in it all.